GPL3 draft commandments
- You shall have no other licenses beside this. Except perhaps LGPL. Not often though please.
- Honor your code’s father and mother
- You shall not commit false patches
- You shall not steal, unless somebody signs it off so you can blame them later
- You shall not bear non boolean witness
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s coding style.
- You shall bring pizza up when you’re done whining
- You shall not believe zdnet. They know nothing of my drafts
Last week wasn’t the first time Goatse made it into ELER btw. Go back and check out Referential Integrity a bit closer.
Additional script development: Louisa.