This (and last) week’s ELER brought to you with the beta power of the upcoming 2.4 version of The Gimp. The Lanczos interpolation and the new resizable selection tool are wonderful.
UPDATE: Go read the complete story of the Vienna conclusions over at Groklaw. Microsoft have become Free Software deniers. Though they deny their denials.
- Eweek: Microsoft, OSI Discuss Shared Source Licenses
- O’reilly radar: New Source Licenses from Microsoft
- Danesecooper: OSI remove ESRs halloween documents, just in time for greeting microsoft
- FSF europe: The Vienna Conclusion: Sponsorship+Politics=Influence
- FSF europe: The next Vienna Conclusion: So it WAS Microsoft that asked to delete Free Software
- WSA conference